Keep up-to-date with the latest Sossi news
Sossi Mince Samosa
Servings: 12 person(s)
Prep Time: 45 min
Type of Dish: Breakfast / Morning Snack
- Sossi 180g
- 1 bunch spring onion- chopped
- 8 cloves garlic- crushed
- 1 small ginger- crushed
- 1 tea spoon ground turmeric
- 2 bunches dhania coriander - chopped
- ½ cup water
- pepper to taste (optional)
- Deep frying oil
- In a sufuria heat 4 table spoons oil; add Sossi, ginger, garlic, pepper, turmeric & coriander stirring &occasionally adding water to soften.
- Keep stirring until cooked, soft & dry, remove from heat and leave to cool
- Add (uncooked) spring onion to the sossi mince filling & mix well.
- Having prepared the samosas pastry, stuff sossi filling into pockets & seal.
- Heat oil, deep fry till golden brown, drain the oil.