Keep up-to-date with the latest Sossi news
Servings: 10 person(s)
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Type of Dish: Breakfast / Morning Snack
- Sossi 180g
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 7 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 big onion chopped
- 1 tea spoon black pepper
- 3 tea spoon margarine
- 2 clove saumu (garlic) grated
- cooking oil to deep fry
- 2 bunch dhania chopped
- 2 tea spoon baking flour
- 1 cup milk-water mixture
- In a bowl soak Sossi mince with milk water to soften squeeze dry & drain the fluid.
- Except for the eggs, cooking oil & flour; mix all other ingredients into the bowl.
- Shape the mixture into a small cylinder.
- Dust the cylinder in flour & then roll out in the beaten eggs
- Deep fry it to hot oil until brown.
- Once fried repeat step 4 at least two times or bake the kebabs for 15 minutes then drain the kebabs on kitchen towels.